Interpretation and Definitions
The words of which the initial letter is capitalized have meanings defined under the following definitions. The following definitions shall have the same meaning regardless of whether they appear in singular or in plural.
- Affiliate means an entity that controls, is controlled by or is under common control with a party, where “control” means ownership of 50% or more of the shares, equity interest or other securities entitled to vote for election of directors or other managing authority.
- Account means a unique account created for You to access our Service or parts of our Service.
- Country refers to: United States.
- Personal Data is any personally identifiable information that relates to an identified or identifiable individual
- Cookies are small files that are placed on Your computer, mobile device or any other device by a website, containing the details of Your browsing history on that website among its many uses.
- Device means any device that can access the Service such as a computer, a cellphone or a digital tablet.
- Usage Data refers to data collected automatically, either generated by the use of the Service or from the Service infrastructure itself (for example, the duration of a page visit).
Collecting and Using Your Personal Data
Types of Data Collected
While using Our Service, We may ask You to provide Us with certain Personal Data that can be used to contact or identify You. Personal Data may include, but is not limited to:
- Email address
- First name and last name
- Phone number
- Address, State, Province, ZIP/Postal code, City
- Usage Data
You may, however, visit Our Site anonymously. We will collect Personal Data from You only if You voluntarily submit such information to Us. You can always refuse to supply Personal Data, except that it may prevent You from engaging in certain Site activities. Please do not disclose more personal data than is requested.
We may also receive personal data about You from other sources, such as Your company/organization, professional references, publicly-available sources, third-party analytics providers, and other third parties.
Usage Data is non-Personal Data collected automatically when using the Service.
Usage Data may include information such as Your Device’s Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that You visit, the time and date of Your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
When You access the Service by or through a mobile device, We may collect certain information automatically, including, but not limited to, the type of mobile device You use, Your mobile device unique ID, the IP address of Your mobile device, Your mobile operating system, the type of mobile Internet browser You use, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
We may also collect information that Your browser sends whenever You visit our Service or when You access the Service by or through a mobile device.
Tracking Technologies and Cookies
You can instruct Your browser to refuse all Cookies or to indicate when a Cookie is being sent. However, if You do not accept Cookies, You may not be able to use some parts of our Services.
Cookies can be “Persistent” or “Session” Cookies. Persistent Cookies remain on your personal computer or mobile device when You go offline, while Session Cookies are deleted as soon as You close your web browser.
Our Services include buttons for Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn to promote webpages (e.g. “like”, “pin”) or share (e.g. “tweet”) on social networks like Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn. These buttons work using pieces of code coming from Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn themselves. This code places cookies. These social media buttons also can store and process certain information, so a personalized advertisement can be shown to You. Please read the privacy statement of these social networks (which can change regularly) to read what they do with Your (personal) data which they process using these cookies. The data that is retrieved is anonymized as much as possible. Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn are located in the United States.
Use of Your Personal Data
We may use Personal Data for the following purposes:
- To provide and maintain our Services, including to monitor the usage of our Services.
- To manage Your Account: to manage Your registration as a user of the Services. The Personal Data You provide can give You access to different functionalities of the Services that are available to You as a registered user.
To help You with payment information: To use certain features of Our Services, We may require You to provide certain financial information (like Your bank account or credit card information) to facilitate the processing of payments. In offering payment processing services, we may use third party payment processors, such as Stripe or other service providers (“Third Party Payment Processors”). By using payment processing services offered via the Service, you acknowledge and agree that the terms and privacy policies of any such third party payment processors may be applicable to you (such as Stripe’s terms located at https://stripe.com/ssa). ServeHub is not liable for the acts or omissions of any third party, including any Third Party Payment Processor.
- To contact You: To contact You by email, telephone calls, or other equivalent forms of electronic communication, such as a mobile application’s push notifications regarding updates or informative communications related to the functionalities, products or contracted services, including the security updates, when necessary or reasonable for their implementation, and to help Us respond to Your customer service requests and support needs more efficiently.
- To provide You with news, special offers and general information about other goods, services and events which we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about unless You have opted not to receive such information.
- To manage Your requests: To attend and manage Your requests to Us.
We may share your Personal Data in the following situations:
- With Business partners: We may share Your information with Our business partners to offer You certain products, services or promotions.
- For Business transfers: We may share or transfer Your personal information in connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of ServeHub’s assets, financing, or acquisition of all or a portion of our business to another company.
Retention of Your Personal Data
We will also retain Usage Data for internal analysis purposes. Usage Data is generally retained for a shorter period of time, except when this data is used to strengthen the security or to improve the functionality of Our Service, or We are legally obligated to retain this data for longer time periods.
If You would like to request the cancellation or deactivation of Your account or any access to Our Services, please contact email@example.com for assistance. Cancellation or deactivation of Your account or access to Our Services does not ensure complete removal of Your Personal Data while using the Services.
Transfer of Your Personal Data
Your information, including Personal Data, is processed at Our operating offices and in any other places where the parties involved in the processing are located. It means that this information may be transferred to — and maintained on — computers located outside of Your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ than those from Your jurisdiction.
Disclosure of Your Personal Data
Under certain circumstances, We may be required to disclose Your Personal Data if required to do so by law or in response to valid requests by public authorities (e.g. a court or a government agency).
We may also share aggregated information (information about our Users that we combine together so that it no longer identifies or references an individual user) and other anonymized information for regulatory compliance, industry and market analysis, research, demographic profiling, marketing and advertising, and other business purposes.
Other legal requirements
We may disclose Your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- Comply with a legal obligation
- Protect and defend the rights or property of ServeHub
- Prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service
- Protect the personal safety of Users of the Service or the public
- Protect against legal liability
Security of Your Personal Data
The security of Your Personal Data is important to Us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While We strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect Your Personal Data, We cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Our Service does not address anyone 13 years old or younger. We do not knowingly collect Personal Data from anyone ages 13 years old or younger. If You are a parent or guardian and You are aware that Your child has provided Us with Personal Data, please contact Us. If We become aware that We have collected Personal Data from anyone aged 13 or younger without verification of parental consent, We will take steps to remove that information from Our servers.
If We need to rely on consent as a legal basis for processing Your information and Your country requires consent from a parent, We may require Your parent’s consent before We collect and use that information.
Links to Other Websites
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third-party sites or services.
California & Vermont Residents.
We will not share information We collect about You with Our Affiliates or third parties (both financial and non-financial), except as required or permitted by Your state’s law.
California Privacy Rights.
California law permits people who are California residents to request and obtain from Us once a year, free of charge, a list of the third parties to whom We have disclosed their Personal Data (if any) for direct marketing purposes in the prior calendar year, as well as the type of personal information disclosed to those third parties. See the “Contact Us” section for where to send such requests. We do not share Personal Data with third parties for their own direct marketing purposes without Your prior consent. Accordingly, You can prevent disclosure of Your personal information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes by withholding consent.
- By email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- By phone number: 828-263-4232
- By mail:
AION Group, LLC d/b/a ServeHub
471 Lonnie Henson Rd
Vilas, NC 286923